Saturday, April 7, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge Seashell Pink

Humm this one was not an easy one for me, sorry.  But, I did find this adorable mini dress. So, I went a different way with the hair and makeup and WOW I turned out so different.  I LOVE IT !!!

These pumps were a bargin and I bought the fat pack of the pastels.  The jewelry, again Tres Beau Runway Perfect Hunt necklance, ring and earrings this time in gold.  My hair I have had from Iconic.  If you have not visted this shop try it.  I even changed the color of my eyes from Poetic.  Brown is good :)

Looking forward to the next challenge because for this SL Diva it's loads of fun!!





Hair: Iconic Hair Danae in Onyx

Eyes: Poetic Eyes in Bali Sunset

Dress: Gisele Peach

Pumps: Garbrielle golden soul peach and I found them on the Marketplace

Nails: Free Dove (Vextra in coral, there is also tan, classic and lilac in the package) Free Dove is a great place to visit if you want to cloth your new avatar and I want to do a post on it for everyone to see some of the brilliant freebies they have gathered from all over SL

Skin Belleza Chloe with hairbase
Shape is my own



7 comments:

  1. Sexy peachy stuff Love the necklace and earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy, feminine, really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw very sexy and cute and a bit wild!
    happy Easter!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow you look fabulous in that cute dress.. and the hair makes it super..love the close-up

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous...love the dark hair agianst the peachy color! adn Free Dove is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies for the positive comments. Isn't this fun?

    ReplyDelete